|EDWARD BRICKLEY email@example.com|
PROFILE: Highly skilled, results-oriented Applications / Systems Administrator with extensive experience in fast-paced environments. Proven track record for achieving or exceeding goals, providing timely project delivery, and streamlining daily systems operations. Quick learner with a broad skill set and the ability to complete projects and assignments working with limited instruction or supervision. Excellent communication, organizational, time management, problem solving, customer service, troubleshooting, and technical skills.
EXPERIENCE: Brickley Consulting
· Set up and Configure home computers
· Configure home networks
· Virus removal
· Applications installation and instruction
· Home network security set up
LAHEY CLINIC, Burlington, MA (February, 2015 - October, 2015)
· Assigned to Lahey ECMS, (Electronic Content Management System), through the Stowe Group.
· Managed 117 ECMS IIS, Content Management and Windows based Tomcat servers.
· Worked with Lahey Server Team to provision and maintain ECMS servers.
· Documented all processes involved with configuring new servers and creating new internal production web sites.
· Worked with Lahey Citrix group to provision new Load Balanced Virtual IP’s.
· Performed QA on new and updated web applications.
· Managed all ECMS Printer Servers, configured new printers for internal customers.
· Responded to ECMS trouble tickets through the Remedy system.
· Configured Solarwinds to monitor the Lahey ECMS applications.
· Worked with Lahey Networking group to troubleshoot intranet connectivity issues between Lahey sites.
· Attended mandatory HIPPA training.
· Developed installation documentation for Captiva Scanning applications for Desktop and LanDesk groups.
Applications / Systems Administrator
CONSTELLATION ENERGY GROUP / EXELON CORP, Nashua, NH (11/2008 – 12/2014)
· Assigned to the Retail Applications Department and contributed to integration of Cpower systems and applications into corporate IT infrastructure after acquisition by CEG.
· Helped close North Andover office, decommission server environment, move IT resources to headquarters in Baltimore, and transfer all data into CEG infrastructure.
· Serve as Applications / Systems Administrator for Virtuwatt Demand Response system. Perform remote monitoring and system checks. Support 40+ internal end users.
· Administer 140 Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 servers (virtual and physical) in production, user acceptance testing, staging, and development environments.
· Manage 4 load balanced IIS servers handling Virtuwatt and Virtuwatt Mobile web sites and 6 load balanced IIS-based FTP servers including set up for local client accounts.
· Install new and updated applications using Microsoft Web Deploy. Compile web applications using Virtual Studio 2010 Premium.
· Manage mission critical remote terminal unit application including installation of new configuration files and monthly switch of production and back up servers.
· Utilize SQL Developer to install new drop modules for each updated application that uses the Oracle Database.
· Monitor critical server health using Host Monitor by Advanced Network Software. Oversee file transfers with Ipswitch MoveIt.
· Integrate 500,000+ files daily from 10,000+ customer energy meters into complex database.
· Ensure accurate storage and ease of access to 1-2 GB of test data per day. Centralized log files and consolidated 50+ GB of data per month, compressed into 5 GB of space.
· Comply with strict regulatory requirements, avoiding major penalties and fines.
· Ranked #1 in performance (out of 200+ employees) for bonus purposes.
· Coordinated system operations for an energy company with 400+ major accounts including the State of Massachusetts, Sears, K-Mart, Target, Macy’s, and PETCO.
· Served on a 20-person Applications Group and oversaw all local production servers and test, quality assurance, and account management systems.
· Integrated 200,000+ files daily from 5,000+ customer energy meters into complex database.
· Aided in support, packaging, and deployment of up to 15 applications including software updates to Test and Production servers using InstallJammer.
· Updated and maintained all user accounts for portal web site. Administered IIS and FTP servers hosted at third party vender. Determined future needs for business scaling.
· Selected and managed installation of HP EVA4400 storage array and production servers utilizing Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
· Managed installation of new telephone and internet systems via third party contractors. Designed new server room for North Andover office.
· Led technology upgrade projects of $100,000+. Played a key role in quadrupling computer capabilities and capacity. Set up and managed Bugtracker.Net incident tracking system.
Disaster Recovery Analyst (Contracted)
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, Merrimack, NH (03/ 2007 – 12/2007)
· Served on a Disaster Recovery team and ensured that all Disaster Recovery desktop systems were operational and fully updated using Altiris.
· Updated and maintained 800 pages of Disaster Recovery documentation and developed detailed Visio drawings for all contingency sites for the Northeastern United States.
· Oversaw monthly contingency site tests in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
· Facilitated temporary relocation of PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte & Touche auditing teams including access to network connections and equipment.
· Coordinated inventory and replacement of desktop UPS units for 900 users.
· Recommended virtualization technology and prepared a detailed proposal for the use of VMware or other virtualization applications in a contingency situation.
Senior Technical Support / Help Desk Technician
SANMINA-SCI / HADCO CORPORATION, Salem, NH (09/1998 – 06/2006)
· Provided desktop support to up to 2,000 employees in Sales, E-Business, Oracle Programming, Customer Service, and Telecommunications groups.
· Offered limited phone support to 8,700 employees worldwide using Remedy call tracking system. Aided in global roll out of AuditWizard systems auditing package.
· Created local NT Domain accounts and Exchange Email accounts. Assembled and configured 60+ Windows NT4 / Windows 2000 servers and 12 Solaris servers.
· Instructed local IT groups and aided in documentation for proper setup and auditing system implementation including servers and application scripts.
· Prepared multiple servers for the AWCS Inventory control application and contributed to implementation at facilities in 4 countries.
· Researched and resolved up to 250 trouble tickets/support requests per week.
· Added or removed printers from Windows NT 4.0 network print servers. Cleared print queues on NT and UNIX print servers.
· Built, deployed, and maintained desktop and laptop computers. Assisted in corporate rollout of PeopleSoft and Microsoft Outlook.
· Created and maintained user network accounts for new employees using CSA.
· Trained in Sarbannes-Oxley 404 requirements by Sanima-SCI internal auditor.
· Aided in data migration from a Progress to an Oracle database.
EDUCATION: Completed MCSA course involving Windows Server 2003 and XP Professional
BOSTON UNIVERSITY CORPORATE EDUCATION CENTER, Tyngsboro, MA
MCP Certification - Windows NT 4 Workstation
MICRO-C TRAINING CENTER, Hollis, NH
OPERATING · Windows 95 - Windows 10 · Some UNIX/LINUX
SYSTEMS: · Windows NT 4.0 - 2012 Server · Various Virtualization Systems
HARDWARE: · Compaq Servers & Laptops · IBM Servers, Desktops & Laptops
· Dell Servers, Desktops & Laptops · HP Servers, Desktops, Laptops & Printers
APPLICATIONS: · Altiris · ManageEngine
· Micrsoft Office 95 - 2013 · BugTracker.net
· Dameware NT Utilities · Various Antivirus Systems
· Microsft Web Deploy · Virtual Studio 2010
· SQL Developer · Host Monitor
· Ipswitch MoveIt · AuditWizard
· Visio · Solarwinds